Love what Space In Your Place can offer but you’re not local or don’t have the time or budget for hands-on professional organizing? Check out my virtual organizing services below;
What is Virtual Organizing?
Virtual Organizing is a collaborative process with a professional organizer via your phone or computer aimed to help you improve the order in your home. Working with clients, one on one to break down the steps necessary to get your home back in shape.
Is Virtual Organizing right for you?
If you are:
• Motivated for change and have a willingness to learn
• Ready and committed to doing the hands-on work yourself, able to lift and move your own belongings
• Located outside of the Greater Victoria area, but interested in working with me
• Tired of reading organizing how-to books and not seeing the success you desire
• Familiar with using email (including sending and receiving attachments such as photographs)
• Comfortable talking on the phone or using Skype and following verbal instructions
• Able to articulate when you’re getting stuck or frustrated
• Short on time or working with a restricted budget
If any of this sounds familiar to you, send me a message and we can discuss getting your space back in shape!