Below is a list of one day tasks to help introduce you (and me!) to minimalist living. If you want to live a simpler life, more intentional life with less stuff but more time and energy for the people and things you love, incorporate this small challenge into your life.
The only rules for this challenge is to do them everyday. The order doesn’t matter so pick a task that will work for you on the day!
- Stay offline for one day
- Meditate for 15 minutes (check out youtube for great meditation channels)
- Don’t buy anything for 24 hours
- Turn off useless notifications on your phone
- no tv all day, read instead
- go for a walk
- create a relaxing night time routine
- start a journal
- carve out 1 hour to do something for yourself
- leave a whole day unplanned and decide to only do things that day that bring you joy